productronica South China is an active response to the national strategy of China in the construction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. It aims to promote the transformation and upgrading of the electronic information industry and manufacturing industry through the use of smart, automation and digital technologies in their sourcing, manufacturing and sales, thus effectively improve and optimize production efficiency and quality. South China is one of China's major IT production and processing bases. productronica, originated from Messe Muenchen, is a world-famous exhibition of electronics production equipment. It has a profound influence in the global electronics manufacturing industry. Based on its rich experience and resources, productronica China has been successfully held in Shanghai for many years. In response to the growing demand for electronics manufacturing technology and equipment in South China, productronica South China will- feature the latest development in surface mount technology, electronics and chemical materials, dispensing and bonding, electronic assembly automation, test, measurement &quality control, EMS , cable processing and connector manufacturing, semiconductor and component manufacturing, advanced packaging, motion control and drive technology, industrial sensors, robots and smart warehousing, especially the innovative solutions developed for major application industries.
Why to Exhibit
- The organizer offers online live platform of “Knowledge Planet” and invites senior practitioners and experts to have speeches focusing on the electronic intelligent manufacturing industry.
- The show integrates online and offline resources, and provides wide-ranging marketing tools that cover all the media channels so as to increase brand recognition and trade opportunities.
- The organizer offers a diversified display format to help exhibitors present their products in a scenario-based manner, and provide an immersive experience to the visitors. We aim to create an efficient, innovative and flexible communication circle for the industry.
- The 5G commercialization and “New Infrastructure” construction are bringing about massive investment and demand. The organizer will send targeted invitations to the key buyers in consumer electronics, automotive electronics, industrial electronics, media electronics, wire harnessing and new energy, so the exhibitors will be able to talk to them directly onsite.
- Productronica South China 2022 represents the forefront of the industry, including the transformation of growth models from quantity-based to quality-based, from investment-driven to innovation-driven, and from labor-intensive to knowledge-intensive, so as to ensure industrial upgrading. It provides a venue for professional exchange spanning the upstream and downstream of the intelligent electronic manufacturing industry.
- Surface mounting machine
- Welding equipment and material
- Test and measurement & quality control
- Intelligent warehousing
- Surface processing
- Cleaning technology
- Dispensing and soldering equipment
- Chemical materials
- Manufacturing technologies for sensor, motor, coil & converter, resistor & capacitor, PCB, battery and electricity storage device
- Electronic manufacturing services (EMS)
- Industrial robots
- Sensors and executors
- Motion control system
- Transmission/Pneumatic equipment & accessories
- Smart warehousing
- IT software and system integration
- Smart factory solutions
- Manufacturing technology for wire harnessing, connector manufacturing, cable and wire production
- Semiconductor materials
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Semiconductor manufacturing material & accessories
- Semiconductor packaging, testing & services
- Electronic design tools
- Semiconductor foundry service
- Flexible and printed electronics
- Hybrid component manufacturing
- Application/Usage of Electronic Components/Assemblies/Subsystems
- Electronic Components
- Manufacturing Equipments
- Electronic Assemblies/Subsystems
- Material Supplier
- IC Packaging and Testing
- Scientific Institution/Association/University
- Public Administration/Authorities
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
- Communication Electronics/Communication System
- Household Appliances
- Medical Electronics and Equipment
- Automation and Industrial Control Electronics
- New Energy
- LED Lighting
- Computer and Peripherals
- Security & Protection Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Aviation & Space Electronics
- Intelligent Building
- Rail Transit
- Smart and Innovative Shenzhen - "Smart +" Industrial Development Summit
- International Symposium of Intelligent Automotive Manufacturing and Advanced Automotive Electronics (Shenzhen)
- Shenzhen International Wire Hamessing and Connector Technology Forum
- IPC CFX Conference
- Micro-nano Interconnect Electron Welding Seminar - 5G, High Reliability
- “Research of Auxiliary and Cleaning Technology for Electronic Manufacturing” Training
- EM Innovation Award-Winning Product Exhibition and Promotion Conference
- International Advanced Laser Innovative Technology Forum
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay District Laser Processing and Application Summit
- Forum on Photoelectron Industry Development under the 5G Background
- Laser Safety Training Courses
- China (Shenzhen) Machine Vision Technology & Application Conference
Shenzhen Action Plan, Shenzhen has started "upgrading the intelligence level to develop an advanced manufacturing industry" through the promotion of intelligent, green and high-end manufacturing technologies. South China, with its strong economy and modern manufacturing technology, is an important base for China's automotive industry, ship building, electronic products, IT, household appliances and automation equipment manufacturing industries. In response to the huge demand for processing equipment in South China, the laser industry in this region has developed rapidly, and South China has in turn become a heavyweight market for the laser industry in China.
The China Optical Society Laser Processing Committee (COS-LPC) and Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd. jointly sponsored the LEAP Expo. With four exhibition areas -Advanced Light Source, Precision Manufacturing, Sheet Metal Processing and Processing Service-LEAP Expo demonstrates advanced laser manufacturing technology and equipment, as well as their latest applications and solutions in various industries in South China, including electronics, automotive industry, metals, moulds, ship building, and home appliance. The exhibition is a platform for the in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the laser processing technology, equipment and related technical issues.
electronica South China is held in Shenzhen for the first time. With 20 years of experience, success and influence in the Chinese electronics industry, the electronica & productronica exhibition series (Muzhan) has started a new brand in South China for the first time - electronica South China. Mainly targeted at the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, the show serves markets in Southwest and Southeast Asia, in addition to South China. It focuses on important electronic technologies and applications such as 5G, Internet of Things, Bluetooth, automobile electronics, industrial electronics, wearables, consumer electronics, and smart home appliances.
The show is held along with the South China Circuit board International Trade and Procurement Fair, VisionChina (Shenzhen), productronica South China, and South China Advanced Laser Technology and Application Exhibition. From R&D to manufacturing and application, the show demonstrates the cutting-edge technologies developed in the entire electronics industry chain, and promotes industry innovation and upgrading. The exhibition halls are divided into theme areas: semiconductor, sensor, power supply, test and measurement, passive components, PCB and connector & switch, etc. The exhibitors and visitors showed great enthusiasm and confidence in the electronics industry, reflecting how active the industry is in South China.
VisionChina (ShenZhen), joint organized by China Machine Vision Industry Union and Messe Muenchen, is a leading show to promote and accelerate the transition and upgrading of manufacturing industry.
With the development of machine vision market and technology, the demand and sales of its products have maintained growth in recent years. The integration of 5G technology and artificial intelligence will put machine vision to a new level. VisionChina (ShenZhen) held along with LEAP Expo, including laser, electronics, semiconductor, and intelligent manufacturing and create Vision Plus X concept to better show how machine vision can be applied in different fields and set up a one-stop platform for professional visitors.
Since 2006, China has become an important manufacturing base of circuit boards for the global market, and has remained so to this day. The Pearl River Delta region, as the leading circuit board manufacturing base in China, it a very important part of the global electronics industry chain with its active market activities, complete industry ecology, and fast delivery speed. Despite the volatile global economy, PCB as the "mother of electronics" is indispensable, especially against the background of the arrival of the 5G + loT era, and the possibility of a reshuffle and ground-breaking upgrade of the global electronics industrial chain. The rise and leadership of Chinese brands will also give rise to greater demand for PCBs. How can circuit board stakeholders keep up with the trend and secure their market?
On October 28-30, 2021, South China Circuit Board International Trade and Procurement Fair jointly launched by Guangdong Printed Circuit Association and the electronica South China show, will open again with new expansions at the Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center. The show mainly serves circuit board manufacturing enterprises, and demonstrates the most advanced and unique PCB technologies in China and its transition towards the mid-to-high-end market with intelligent, quick-adapting, and high-quality products. At the same time, through the demonstration of the complete industry chain from components to system integration solutions, it provides end users with optimized solutions, and builds a direct trade platform for global PCB enterprises.